Below is a playlist of videos produced by U.S. Department of Education's office of Federal Student Aid, featuring college students explaining how they paid for their college education. Watch one or all of them to get tips for applying for assistance for your college career.
- Apply early, read information sent to you, and respond quickly to requests for additional documents. Apply by the application deadlines to be considered for all aid programs.
- Keep copies of your applications and materials in a file with other important papers.
- U-M sends all important information via email, so read emails regularly. You may request information by regular mail, but you must contact us each time there is something you need.
- After you are admitted and have a username and password for Wolverine Access, use it to:
• Keep current (local) and permanent contact information up-to-date.
• Keep track of submitted documents and financial aid disbursements.
- If you have questions, send us an email, call, or visit OFA to talk with a financial aid administrator. Contact information, office hours and location.