Required Reading is the primary student resource guide for financial aid at the University of Michigan. We call it Required Reading because it answers many questions students ask about their aid. Read it to understand the rights and responsibilities that go along with receiving your aid.
This is the primary reference and resource guide for students awarded financial aid at the university. When students are awarded financial aid, it is assumed that they will read and understand their rights and responsibilities, as specified in this publication.
This is a comprehensive guide for all prospective students applying to the U-M School of Dentistry.
Information for Michigan high school students and their families who are interested in learning about financial aid and scholarships at the University of Michigan. The University is committed to meeting the demonstrated financial need of all Michigan residents who apply by deadline and accept all aid offered
Information for prospective families about the University of Michigan's commitment to affordability for resident students. (Office of the Vice President for Global Communications) View this information on the web
Out-of-state high school students and their families have special financial considerations when looking at U-M. Find out about the financial aid process and links to private scholarships
Information for students considering a transfer to the University of Michigan from two- and four-year colleges
Information for students who need assistance repaying their student loans. This brochure details options and offers resources for students
A summary of consumer information that the university must make available to all registered students
For more detailed information, visit our Consumer Information page
Office of Financial Aid Student Newsletter Archives
- Cost of Attendance at U-M (Student Budgets)
- College Loan Organizer
- Federal Loan Forgiveness is Possible with a Variety of Career Paths
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Program Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Feeling BLUE About Your Finances? Consider an aid re-evaluation
- Graduate Student Financial Aid Programs
- Off-Campus Financial Aid Worksheet
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Completing the Direct Loan Online Promissory Note
- Welcome to Wolverine Access! A Guide for Prospective & Entering Students