The Spring/Summer financial aid process is a bit different both for students entering U-M or attending as a continuing student during these optional academic terms. See the section below specific to your situation.
- Complete and submit the 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (use federal code 002325) and the 2019-20 CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE (Use U-M's CSS code 1839). These are available on October 1. To be considered for all aid programs, we must receive your FAFSA record and your PROFILE application (to be considered for institutional grants and scholarships) by March 31.
- Complete and submit the 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (use federal code 002325). We must receive your FAFSA record and all supplemental documents requested by May 10 for Spring Term and June 1 for Summer Term.
Special notes to Spring/Summer admits:
- Online version: Spring/Summer Request for Funds and Instructions
- Paper version: Spring/Summer Request for Funds and Instructions (PDF)
- If you are studying abroad, do not fill out a Request for Funds (RFF) form. Instead, download and complete:
- Spring/Summer Study Abroad Financial Aid Request (PDF) (available on Feb. 1 each year. If you have questions about 2019 study abroad, contact our office)
- If you are in a Social Work practicum or applying for a Spring/Summer TEACH Grant, complete one of the and submit to the Office of Financial Aid in addition to filling out the RFF form.