Online Alternatives to Conducting In-Person Student Business
With the arrival of fall term, the Office of Financial Aid, Student Financial Services, and the Registrar’s Office are committed to serving you in convenient, efficient, and safety-conscious ways.
Did you know you can conduct most of your business online and on-demand? If you want to avoid long lines, we encourage you to consider these online alternatives to conducting student business in person.
- Upload materials with expanded Wolverine Access document upload
- Drop off scholarship checks and financial aid documents at drop boxes located in the Student Activities Building lobby
- Speak with a financial aid counselor by calling 734-763-6600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer Live Chat services for general financial aid and Registrar’s Office inquiries, and can help you set up a virtual video appointment
- Make payments on your student account online
- Find more on billing, payment resources, parent access, or contact information for our billing office, visit the Student Financial Services website or email us at email@example.com
We will continue to review and respond to your needs and the safety of the campus community, as well as ensure multiple ways to contact our offices to get the support you need.