It has never been more important to enroll in Direct Deposit to receive your financial aid as soon as it is available. Learn how you can go about doing so with this article.
The U-M Office of Financial Aid has options to assist you if you encounter unforeseen financial challenges that impact your ability to pay for college. Students and families who may have experienced challenges of this nature are encouraged to reach out to the OFA office for assistance.
Now that fall is almost here, the following section will assist you in managing your aid with:
- Helpful information to ensure receipt of your fall aid
- Tips on understanding your student bill
- Steps to follow if you receive a private scholarship
Managing loans during your time at U-M will help establish responsible financial habits long after you leave campus. This section contains helpful information on:
- Necessary steps to receive funds from loans
- Important information regarding private loans
- An overview of different loan types
Understanding all the factors that comprise the Cost of Attendance calculation will help you better understand the aid you can expect to receive.