Learn about important upcoming dates for winter term financial aid, including:
- How your aid can be impacted by the Drop/Add deadline
- What happens if you don’t attend classes
- What to expect if you have a waitlisted class
The U-M Office of Financial Aid will be available for most of the holiday season to assist you. Learn more about availability specifics and online alternatives to in-person business.
This section contains important steps you must follow in order for you to receive your financial aid for the winter 2022 term, including:
- How to receive your financial aid payments
- Information for students receiving aid for the first time in the winter
- Information for continuing students
It’s time for entering students to apply for financial aid and for returning students to reapply. Learn more about how to do so in this section.
Enrolling in Direct Deposit is the best way for you to get your financial aid as soon as it is available. Learn about how you can do so in this section.