The process for logging into Wolverine Access depends on whether you have received a uniqname yet. A uniqname is your U-M login ID, granted to you by U-M ITS.
If you have not yet set up your U-M uniqname but have a Friend Account, you can still view your Financial Aid Notice on Wolverine Access.
- To do this, visit Wolverine Access. Select the "Students" tab and select "New & Prospective Student Business"
- Log into Wolverine Access using your U-M Friend Account and select the "New & Prospective Student Center" tile
- Select View Financial Aid Award Notices > Aid Year > Award Notices
If you have set up your U-M uniqname and password, use that to log into Wolverine Access.
- Select the "Students" tab and select "Student Business"
- Use your uniqname and password to log in and select the "Student Center" tile
- From your Student Center, select Financial Aid > Aid Year >Awards > Award Notices
On the authentication page, you will need a Friend (or guest) Account ID or a U-M uniqname to log in. To create a Friend Account, visit the U-M ITS Friend Account creation page.
When you log in via a Friend Account, you will prompted to verify your University of Michigan ID (U-M ID), which was included with your admissions packet, as well as your date of birth. For general support around the issue of Friend Accounts, contact the ITS Service Center or visit the ITS page on Friend Accounts.
Go to Wolverine Access > Students tab > Student Business. Enter your uniqname and UMICH password to access your personal information and records.