Financial aid for graduate students is limited compared with what is available for undergraduates. Most aid administered by the Office of Financial Aid is in the form of loan and Work-Study programs. The Ross School of Business, Dental School D.D.S. Program, Law School, and Medical School have their own financial aid offices and/or representatives, and students should contact them directly for financial aid information. Undocumented graduate students should contact Rackham Graduate School or your specific school or college for information about admission and financial assistance.

Students are strongly encouraged to explore online options for conducting student business, and to use the Document Upload Portal on Wolverine Access for uploading needed documents. If you have questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 734-763-6600 or [email protected].